Checklists & Tools
DCAA auditors are required to have adequate contractor proposals/submissions prior to starting an audit. Contracting officers and Contractors can use the links below to access the same checklists that DCAA auditors use to assess adequacy. In addition, contractors can access DCAA’s ICE model and EZ Quant applications.
- Preaward Accounting System Adequacy Checklist: This checklist is used for contractors new to government contracting that have cost reimbursement contracts, or for contractors that are receiving progress payments based on cost. The checklist assesses whether the requirements for an adequate accounting system have been met.
- Contract Pricing Proposal Adequacy Checklist: This checklist is used for assessing the adequacy of a contract price proposal in accordance with the FAR. The checklist assesses the adequacy of cost or pricing data.
- Forward Pricing Rate Proposal Adequacy Checklist: Used primarily at large contractors, this checklist assesses the adequacy of direct and indirect forward pricing rates.
- Incurred Cost Submission Adequacy Checklist: This checklist is used for assessing the adequacy of final direct and indirect incurred costs to ensure compliance with the contractual requirements under FAR.
- Cost of Money Rates: Rates that Federal agencies are required to use under the Renegotiation Act of 1971 (P.L. 92-41).
- ICE (Incurred Cost Electronically) Model: The ICE model (the electronic version of "Model Incurred Cost Proposal") assists Contractors in preparing adequate Incurred Cost Proposals.
- EZ-Quant Applications: EZ-Quant is a suite of three statistical applications for performing statistical sampling, regression analysis, and improvement curve analysis.