Fort Belvoir, VA –
No matter what stage of life you are in, there are times when you could use a little bit of help to achieve your goals. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) brings a variety of personal services under one roof. EAP services are free, confidential, and available 24/7/365 to all employees and their family members.
- Lifestyle Coaching: your coach will meet with you to help develop a clear plan of action to meet your goals and provide resources, assist with problem solving, and follow up for accountability.
- Counseling: Confidential counseling and referral service that can help you and your family successfully deal with life’s challenges like stress, anxiety, grief, relationships, substance abuse and more. Counselors can also provide referrals to community resources based on client needs, health insurance coverage, and financial resources.
- Legal, Financial, and Identity Theft Resolution: Financial experts and licensed attorneys provide assistance with your legal and financial questions including help with identity theft, living wills and health care power of attorneys, real estate matters, estate planning, education funding, and retirement planning and investment strategies.
- Health and Wellness Presentations: EAP has a wide variety of online health and wellness presentations such as weight management, conflict resolution, balancing work and life, time and stress management, and more.
- Work-life services: Save time and money on life’s most important needs. Specialists provide expert guidance and personalized referrals to service providers including childcare, adult care, education, home improvement, consumer information, emergency preparedness and more.
The Employee Assistance Program is there when you need it to help you lead a happier, healthier, more productive and fulfilling life.